Tuesday, June 13, 2017

New beginning for the "empty nester"

When they say time flies by, it sure does.  I hadn't realized it had been 4 years and 1 day since I posted last.  In that time, my daughter graduated from high school, she moved away, and my husband and I are now considered 'empty nesters".  Ughhh I never thought we would be those people this soon.  But here we are, trying to figure out who we are.  It's been so long since we were just a couple, it takes some getting used to.

Also in that time, I became a little more lazy with my exercise and eating habits.  It isn't until you go to put on your favorite pair of jeans and realize they don't fit... you get the WHAT HAPPENED feeling?  I know what happened, I stopped taking care of myself, stopped caring for myself.  Like most of parents do, we put our kids and family first.

So, that is why I became a Beachbody coach "motivator" to help others that may be in the same or similar place as me.  When you have someone that helps you, keeps you motivated, inspires you to be your best, I think it helps keep you on track for your goals, whether that be to loose weight, shape up or just lead a healthier lifestyle.  We all can benefit from eating better and getting in some type of exercise.  So, I want to share that with others.  And in return, that helps me stay motivted!

No comments:

Post a Comment